Business Development Executive
Business development executive with strong communication skills
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- IT Sector Market knowledge
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
6 Months to 1 plus years of experience with PHP/MySql/LAMP.
- The Junior Developer assists the development team in maintaining and supporting production applications using a wide variety of technologies.
- We are looking for someone who has great communication and analytical skills and can really thrive in a team setting.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the full LAMP stack as well as MYSQL.
- Additional responsibilities include creating documentation, communicating with development team members and following up with business stakeholders.
- 6 Months to 1 plus years of experience with PHP
- MySQL and LAMP experience are must haves
- MVC experience (cake, Symfony, Zend, Yii, Laravel) is a plus
- WordPress, E-commerce, Magento and E-commerce are nice to have